Sunday, February 19, 2017

Green Park (Gaithersburg)

Words cannot do this playground justice. So I took lots of pictures instead -- which was easy to do, since it was not over-crowded even on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon.

In short: I spent the afternoon here with a 10-year-old, 7-year-old, 5-year-old, and 1-year-old, and every single one of them had plenty to do... plus, they begged to come back the next Sunday. A++.

(If you're using GPS to get here, I advise aiming it at the dog park -- 251 Bickerstaff Way, Gaithersburg MD. When I tried the playground itself, my GPS landed me on a random spot on the highway adjacent to the park. From the dog park, continue down the road; the playground is on the left, and there is street-side parking right next to it.)









)

No comments:

Post a Comment